Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a way I can sign into my Windows Live Messenger account on a Mac computer?

I'm staying at someone else's house right now and they have a mac computer, so naturally they don't have MSN Messenger installed. Is there somewhere I can go online or something, and sign in? I'd really like to be able to since I'm going to be here for about 3 weeks.



Thanks!



Is there a way I can sign into my Windows Live Messenger account on a Mac computer?windows xp themes



Don't listen to the other 2. A quick site will allow you to sign-in and go to your IM account: http://wwwl.meebo.com/



No downloads or anything. Real good. Just sign-in at the 4th block.



You're welcome! Thanks for reading. I forgot to tell you it's a bit scaled down, so it won't work the same. I happen to be a big Windows Live Messenger user (I love WLM!), and I'm here to help. If you need anything, give me an e-mail. And don't forget to pick me as best answer.



Is there a way I can sign into my Windows Live Messenger account on a Mac computer?download windows media player internet explorerYou're welcome. You can tell anybody that site. I'm quite sure people would like to know about it. Report It


go to www.mactopia.com (Microsoft's Mac page) and download MSN Messenger.
Yes, you can sign in into Windows live, if you have a (windows live) cd, you install it on to your computer go into account sign-in details you need a password to set-up program then follow the instructions.
yes.



http://adiumx.com/
There is a Mac version here: http://messenger.yahoo.com/mac.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans