Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Can I Install and Run My "Built-In" HP Webcam With Windows Live Messenger?

I am having problems running the HP built-in webcam. Any help available would be appreciated!



i have an HP Pavillion dv2000 and am running windows vista.



Thanks In Advance!



-Dave



How Can I Install and Run My "Built-In" HP Webcam With Windows Live Messenger?windows 95



Go to HP's website and download the latest drivers for your EXACT dv2000 model. dv2000 is just the series. Look under it for the exact model.



In Windows Live Messenger, it's under Tools in the File menu, Webcam Setup.



How Can I Install and Run My "Built-In" HP Webcam With Windows Live Messenger?download ie internet explorer



had a similar problem. call HP and they will walk you thru the process. Window Vista is very hard to adapt to when so used to using windows xp. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans