Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do i save my messages on my msn or yahoo windows live messenger .?

i mean if sumbody use my computer and using messenger



how do check and save those messages or conversations . please answer as soon as possible this is really imp. and emergency



How do i save my messages on my msn or yahoo windows live messenger .?windows themes



In msn click Tools %26gt; Options %26gt; Messages %26gt; Message History and tick 'Automatically Keep a History of my conversations' box %26gt; Apply %26gt; Ok



ETA: You must click Tools it is on the toolbar at the top of the screen %26gt; options is on the list that falls down from tools when you click it.



How do i save my messages on my msn or yahoo windows live messenger .?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



In Yahoo go to:



Go to ' Messenger ' Option %26gt; then go to ' Preference ' %26gt; then go to ' Archives ' %26gt; and then select your desired option.
On yr Windows Live Messenger - click on the black arrow on yr Display Name - select Options - click on Messengers - check the box under Messenge History to select "Automatically Keep a History of this Conversations" - click Apply and click Ok.



Hope this helps..
search and download messenger plus. then go to settings of the messenger plus and you can even set a password to open the chat logs. you can also do other stuff with messenger plus. hope that helped^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans