Sunday, April 25, 2010

I accidentally clicked "do not show display pic" on windows live messenger, how to show my

but the messenger itself looks normal, i can see my own and other's pics. i checked the setting on "tools-options" and checked the box saying "show my display picture and allow others to see it" but i still cant find my display pic and person im talking to's pic in conversation window.



I accidentally clicked "do not show display pic" on windows live messenger, how to show my display pic back?microsoft templates



In that case in the window where your talking to the other contact, there should be an arrow (it should be where the display picture of the the other contact your talking to that is now missing.) click the arrow and it should fix.



if not make sure that when you went to Tools, Options and checked the box that says "show my display picture and allow others to see it" make sure you click apply and okay.



ive done the mistake of not pressing apply and it didint work, but then i realized why.



if that dosnt fix it perhaps search your question on google.



:]



hope i was of assistance.



I accidentally clicked "do not show display pic" on windows live messenger, how to show my display pic back?windows firewall internet explorer



Heyy! =] Don't worry, I had the same problem, anyways just start a conversation with ANYONE, and at the top RIGHT hand corner of the conversation window, there should be an arrow like this "%26gt;" click it.



And your picture and your friend's should appear.



Hope this helped =]
on windows live messenger, go to - Tools.....Options..... Personal. under My Display Picture check the box Show my display picture and allow others to see it



i hope this helped u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans