Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a script for MSN...Windows Live Messenger that shows me the people who are just on 'ap

I have messenger Plus and everything, I'm just wondering if there's a way to do it, because I have some people on my list who love to talk 2 me on appear offline and it kinda bothers me. Any help is greatly appreciated!



Is there a script for MSN...Windows Live Messenger that shows me the people who are just on 'appear offline'?microsoft exchange



geez erika stop stalkin people...they're appearing offline to avoid u, duh! wow..mmmmm m%26amp;m's..



ps. im screwed for eng!!



Is there a script for MSN...Windows Live Messenger that shows me the people who are just on 'appear offline'?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



Nope. Perhaps they want to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans