Sunday, April 25, 2010

I cant sign in my msn...im using Windows live messenger...can u help me?

and every time i sign-in it gives me a note saying that there is an Error code:81000306....what can i do plz help...i cant live without my msn :'(



I cant sign in my msn...im using Windows live messenger...can u help me?microsoft sql server



Error code 81000306 usually occurs when there is a problem with the .NET Messenger service. one or more of the servers providing it might be down or having problems, with as result that you can no longer sign in. This normally won't take longer then a few minutes/hours.



I cant sign in my msn...im using Windows live messenger...can u help me?windows themes internet explorer



That used to happen to me. I uninstalled, and reinstalled. Everything was fine after that. :] If you don't want to do that, though, just try turning off your computer for a little while.
configure your firewall/anti virus to allow msn connection to the internet.
You may not be able to sign in because of one of several problems, such as your proxy settings, the DNS cache, or a firewall (A security feature designed to help protect a computer from unauthorized external access. It can be hardware, software, or both.) and do the following things...



1.Start Messenger.



On the Tools menu, click Options.



Under Connection, click Advanced Settings.



Under SOCKS, delete the entries.



Click OK, and then click OK again.



2On the taskbar, click Start, and then click Run.



Type cmd, and then click OK.



At the command prompt, type ipconfig/flushdns, and then press ENTER



and try to login if it won't work try



Check your firewall settings:



Go to the MSN Web Messenger website.



Click Start MSN Web Messenger, and then try to sign in.



If you can sign in to MSN Web Messenger, but Windows Live Messenger still can't access the Internet, Windows Live Messenger may be blocked by a firewall. You may need to add MSNmsgr.exe to your firewall's allow list. See your firewall's documentation or website for more information on how to add MSNmsgr.exe to your allow list.



A dial-up connection may be timing out. Wait a few minutes, and then try to sign in again.



If your computer is part of a corporate network, contact your network administrator to make sure that the network allows access to the Messenger service.



Make sure your antivirus or antispyware programs don't conflict with Messenger.



and add me at yous id and mail once its realpunk_142@hotmail.com iam a computer engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans