Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I stop windows live msn messenger popups on my screen?

This keeps appearing on my monitor.



How can I stop this spam?



System: A user on Windows Live? (MSN) Messenger wants to add you to his or her Messenger List. To start sharing instant messages, you'll first need to sign up for the Yahoo! Messenger Beta program at http://messenger.yahoo.com/partners_msn....



How can I stop windows live msn messenger popups on my screen?microsoft net framework



To be very sincere you can't



How can I stop windows live msn messenger popups on my screen?windows xp themes internet explorer



i dont think its possible for it to stop lol try to find a way
Has someone figured out how to stop this annoying pop up??? I even upgraded my yahoo msg'r software to the current version.. but nothing.... HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans