Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help! Every few minutes, I keep getting automatically disconnected from my Windows Live Messenger...

My internect connection doesnt disconnect, just my instant messenger.......



Help! Every few minutes, I keep getting automatically disconnected from my Windows Live Messenger...why?microsoft word 2003



it has somethin to do with a file within your messenger program files, it kept happening to me all the time so i contacted the windows live team and they gave me step by step instructions on how to delete this file. it was corrupted or something?!



other than that it how much RAM does ur system have? my friend only has 256Mb and if he opens more than 4 windows at any 1 time all the windows start to not respond, then he will automatically be disconnected from windows live!



Check your firewall settings, although if Im isnt allowed u shudnt b able to sign in atall! so i would disregard that issue.



below is a link to msn support, like i said mine did it all the time but ever since i have had no trouble with it atall so good luck, hope this has helped!



other than that i have absolutely no idea sorry...



Help! Every few minutes, I keep getting automatically disconnected from my Windows Live Messenger...why?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



This might happen as i no alot about computers.Since you are chatting to people through windows live ur internet speed might not work so well so try using MSN messenger works for me no problem. Hope i helped ya.
your employer might not want you to waste the time on speaking with friends...
Gah, I've had this happen to me!



Sometimes, even if your internet appears to be running fine, it can be a problem with the internet. Get someone in to look at it.



If you're sure that isn't the problem, then msn is probably having a few difficulties and all you can do is wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans